Website The CareSide
We are looking for individuals who are confident and professional to join our team!
The CareSide is an approved Aged Care and NDIS home care provider rapidly expanding across Australia. We need a Business Office Manager who is excited about an opportunity to join our passionate, caring, and professional team. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of home care services at affordable prices to allow more senior and disabled Australians to live safely and independently in their homes. We are uncompromising in upholding our core values in the way we act with our clients and with each other; dignity, integrity, responsiveness, giving, and loyalty.
The most successful office manager candidates will have previous experience in a busy administration setting, creative recruiting ideas, and a solid background in human resources. You will need to be highly organized and detailed oriented, able to prioritize and juggle multiple responsibilities, process-oriented, driven and enthusiastic, able to motivate a team, and excel in your communication skills. It is essential for the office manager to be self-motivated and comfortable working independently or collaboratively as a professional team member.
Expertise working in a medical provider office, Aged Care, or NDIS support services is highly desirable.
This role works independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively, serving as liaison with the Executive team, Accounting, Schedulers, Care Managers, our multidisciplinary home care staff, and our valued clients and their families. Duties include recruiting and ensuring proper training of staff, maintaining accurate documentation of required staff credentials, compliance with all regulatory bodies in providing home care services, providing customer service and ensuring client satisfaction, communicating regularly with clients and staff, logging and responding to all feedback and complaints efficiently enabling follow-up and resolution, relaying information or policy changes from upper management, and implementing innovations and incentives to enhance employee productivity and the quality of our services.
The CareSide Office Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our local office and providing vital operational and administrative support to our homecare teams.
- Supervision of local office and field staff
- Organise management and staff meetings including agenda items, recording staff attendance, taking minutes, and distributing key information
- Ensure offices are maintained clean and meet safety standards
- Maintain stationery and office supplies, filed staff equipment and supplies, etc
- Manage and reconcile petty cash and company credit cards as required
- Manage and archive company documents
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment
- Manage incoming email, including actioning and distribution of mail to the appropriate party
- Support the staff onboarding process including the setup of IT assets, office equipment, business cards, onboarding schedules, orientation training, etc
- Collect and distribute mail from the postal mailbox
- Organise office events
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Office Manager to join the CareSide team. Grow your career and grow with us.
We offer a range of benefits to support and reward staff both personally and professionally
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Flexibility in the workplace to support and healthy work-life balance
- An inclusive and culturally safe space
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and career advancement
To apply for this job please visit portal.thecareside.com.au.