Our Vision For Supporting The Perth Community
At The CareSide, our vision is to provide in home companion care, personal care and nursing services to the sick, injured, infirm, elderly and disabled. We take care of those that require assistance to ensure that they can continue to live independently and with dignity in the place that’s best for their wellbeing – their own home.
We ensure that our service has an emphasis on giving back. We aim to make our clients delighted with the service that they receive from us. We value our clients and want to reinforce this through everything we do.
- Actively listen to what our clients they have to say to us. We take accept their point of view, whatever that may be and do whatever we can to help them,
- We are responsive to their personal circumstances and individual needs. We understand the situation that they are in and we empathise and do all we can to make them as safe and comfortable as we can,
- We reward our clients and our caregivers for their loyalty be always seeking to improve their experience with us.
The CareSide understands that our caregivers are the most important part of our success. We provide a supportive environment where staff feel loyal to each other, their clients and the entire organisation. We empower our caregivers and provide them with the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the organisation through specialised training.
The CareSide makes a meaningful contribution to society and improves the lives of all those who come in contact with the organisation.
The CareSide Values
Our values are demonstrated in the way we act with our clients and with each other. They are what we believe and what guides us.
- All of our interactions with our clients and their families will ensure that their dignity continues to be maintained at all times.
- Our services will ensure that our clients dignity is maintained whilst they continue to live in the comfort and privacy of their own home.
- We will do what we say we are going to do and we will do it in an open, honest and transparent way.
- We seek to right wrongs without blame, being accountable and learning from the experience.
- We are dependable and reliable. We will give you what expect. Our quality of care is outstanding.
- We can be relied upon to be there for our clients or staff whenever we are needed.
- Client concerns will be addressed promptly.
- Clients will be continuously informed about all matters pertaining to their care.
- When we say we will be there, we are there.
- We seek to exceed our customer's expectations and delight them if possible.
- We continuously look for opportunities to improve our service.
- We are always searching for ways to improve The Care Side experience for our clients, their families and our carers.
- Above all else we value our loyalty to us and seek to demonstrate this to you constantly