To Provide The Best Value Home Care
Our Mission For Supporting The WA Community
At The CareSide, our mission is to provide the Best Value Home Care in WA to the sick, injured, infirm, elderly and disabled.
To us, the Best Value means More Hours of Quality Care for your loved ones.
For Home Care Package clients, this means receiving more services, including equipment and consumables for the budget supplement that the government provides.
For private clients, this means less out of pocket costs for the care that is required.
We look after those that require assistance to ensure that they can continue to live independently and with dignity in the place that’s best for their well-being, their own home.
We ensure our clients delighted with the service that they receive from us. When a client has a concern, it is promptly addressed.
- Actively listen to what our clients have to say to us. We accept their point of view, whatever that may be and do whatever we can to help them;
- We are responsive to their circumstances and individual needs. We understand the situation that they are in and we empathise and do all we can to make them as safe and comfortable as we can; and
- We reward our clients and our caregivers for their loyalty by always seeking to improve their experience with us.
This philosophy is reinforced by:
- Weekly catch up phone calls with our Care Manager to see if any concerns need prompt addressing;
- Quarterly client satisfaction surveys that give clients a chance to rate our service and point out what we can do better.
The CareSide understands that our caregivers are an essential part of our success. We provide a supportive environment where staff feel loyal to each other, their clients and the entire organisation.
We empower our caregivers and provide them with the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the organisation through specialised training.
The CareSide Values
We demonstrate our values in the way we act with our clients and with each other.
Our values are what we believe, and what guides us.
- Our services will ensure that our clients' dignity is maintained while they continue to live in the comfort, privacy and security of their own home.
- We will do what we say we are going to do, and we will do it in an open, honest and transparent way.
- We seek to right wrongs without blame, being accountable and learning from the experience.
- We are dependable and reliable.
- We can be relied upon to be there for our clients and staff whenever we are needed.
- Client concerns will be promptly addressed.
- Clients will be continuously informed about all matters regarding their care.
- When we say we will be there, we are there.
- We will exceed your expectations. Our quality of care is outstanding.
- We continuously look for opportunities to improve our service.
- We are always searching for ways to improve The CareSide experience for our clients, their families and our carers.
- We are loyal to you, and we will seek to demonstrate this to you consistently.